The TBUG supports riders joining Bike Qld.
BQ staff assist TBUG in all sorts of ways, with information, with public liability insurance cover for events, with moral support, with contact advice, with their constant lobbying for all cyclists.
BQ offers us all a service with their professional lobbying efforts, even if we are not members.
But this costs money, and we believe the modest cost of the BQ subscription is well worth the investment.
See for yourself:
Join Bicycle Queensland and make cycling a way of life
Benefits of becoming a member of BQ include:
* Personal accident insurance for damage to you if you crash while cycling;
* Third party and third party property insurance;
* Optional bike theft and damage insurance with special member deals,;
* Twelve months subscription to Australian Cyclist magazine (6 editions);
* Twelve months subscription to Queensland Cyclist newsletter (6 editions);
* Discounts on entry to our great events including Bike Week and the BDO Kendalls Brisbane Coot-tha Challenge, Cycle Queensland & Wilson HTM Brisbane to the Gold Coast Cycle Challenge;
* Discounts at many bike shops;
* Free legal assistance for any incident when riding;
* Advice on most cycling matters; and
* A national contribution to cycling advocacy through the Bicycle Federation of Australia and the National Bicycle Coalition.
To join Bicycle Queensland click on the link for the Membership Form then
Print and complete the details and mail it with your credit card details, cheque, or money order to:
PO Box 5957
West End QLD 4101
Fax: 07 3844 5343
To find out more about BQ go to their web page here:
or to the membership form here: