Looking to promote cycling in the community with your fellow cyclists?
Wanting to look really good on your bike?
Want to help our most vulnerable community members?
Join the Long Socks for Kids ride in support of the Toowoomba Hospital Special Care Nursery
* Your bike and helmet
* A pair of long socks
* A $25 donation to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation (fully tax deductible)
Date + Venue
* Saturday May 23 6.20am (Assembly) Burstow Street opposite 4GR.
* Finishing approx 7.45am
* Free light breakfast for riders in long socks
* Great Prizes available including best socks, silliest socks
* Charity auction after the ride
* First 100 registered riders recieve a free commemorative T-shirt
Read more here: