The TBUG is to meet with senior officers of the new Toowoomba Regional Council in May.
Having raised concerns with the TRC about the Clifford Gardens roundabout we have now been invited to meet with TRC.
Subject to time limits we hope to raise the following issues:
1) Clifford Gardens roundabout and similar traffic danger points
2) The new TRC edict that stopped the TBUG social rides being advertised in the Saturday council advertisement in the Toowoomba Chronicle
3) An update to the old TCC Cycle Strategy
4) The formation of the Bicycle Advisory Committee (BAC) as agreed to by the previous council
5) The creation of a Nelson Street to Highfields cycle path in partnership with Queensland Transport and the Main Roads Department
TBUG will keep you all informed of the outcomes via email and this blog site.